Sunday, June 1, 2014

July Guest Designer Contest

I know your summer is busy, but...

It is time to for our July Guest Designer Contest, and we would love to have you join us. We have been hosting this contest for 6 years on our message board but this is only our third month using the new blog and we are very excited to see your entries right here. Becky Fleck of Page Maps designs an exclusive sketch every month just for our contest, follow the sketch and the contest rules then use the linky tool below to enter.  We are looking forward to seeing your designs!

Please make sure you review the contest guidelines and the duties of the chosen designer before uploading your entry, and good luck!


6 comments:

  1. I was trying to post my layout and it says the linky list is closed. I thought it closed at midnight EST on the 15th. It's only 11:17 there so I'm just curious why it's closed? I haven't had time to get my post up until now. I am going to post my link here and hope it still counts. This was a great sketch and I had so much fun making this layout! Thanks!

    http://craftymeggy.com/2014/06/15/back-porch-guest-designer-contest/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan - I must have mad a mistake when I made the parameters for the Linky Tools, YES, we will count your entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, thanks so much Paula!! I usually try to get these things done early, but this past week has been crazy. Can't wait to see who you pick! :)

      Delete
  3. Here is my submission:
    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/4246497/-1/0/0.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monique, what a beautiful layout! Unfortunately, this contest closed June 15th. I hope you will enter for the August Guest Design Team, look for that post very soon!

      Delete